Marvin E. (Gene) Waters III, AIA
- Current Position: Principal, Senior Vice President
- Specialty: Coordination, Management, Scheduling and Budget Monitoring of Multi-disciplinary Projects, Project Preplanning, Programming, Concept Development, Code Issues and Technical Support
- Prior Experience: Former Project Management Section Chief-Bureau of Facilities, Management-Division of Engineering and Buildings- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Education: Bachelor of Environmental Design in Architecture, North Carolina State University
- Registration: Virginia
- Professional Affiliation: American Institute of Architects.